Cyber Security, Threat Detection, and Regulatory Compliance
Opening a spam email can lead to viruses, phishing attacks, malware, and ransomware which ultimately affects productivity for businesses of all sizes.
ATS has the experienced professionals, products, and services to stop security threats and protect your network from hackers. Our internal and external vulnerability assessments test your network for security holes and based on our expertise, we recommend improvements to ensure your systems and network are secure and meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Our solutions ensure your business is protected from online threats.Our service is competitively priced, and easy to implement. The solutions that ATS offers are include on-demand support with an ATS team member always ready to answer your questions.
The first step is to provide your business with a security consultation during which we’ll assess your specific needs. Next, our experienced professionals make recommendations for improvement that are custom-tailored to your needs and budget. These recommendations include event management and intrusion prevention systems to prevent security breaches. Software such as Barracuda will keep your network safe from bad sites, spam, ransomware, viruses, and malware.
ATS cyber security solutions will give you peace of mind so you’ll never have to worry about cyber security, legal, or regulatory compliance issues ever again.
Protect Your Business, Lower Your Risks
We oversee everything you need to be secure—from security cameras to network monitoring and control. It is our goal to let you have both organizational awareness and control at high levels. In addition, our Enterasys Secure Networks solutions are scalable to grow with your business.
- Network access control—by assigning level of security by user you can allow employees specific access.
- Multi-factor authentication
- Internal cyber security vulnerability assessment-The internal vulnerability scan works behind the firewall to identify and expose vulnerabilities inside the network.
- External cyber security vulnerability assessment-A comprehensive report that includes security holes, warnings, and informational items that will help make better network security decisions, and an NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports which are open.
- Cyber security training
- Intrusion prevention and detection- to identify and prevent fast spreading threats from entering your network
- Firewall- to block unauthorized access to your network
- Data encryption
- Anti-virus protection
- Door access control
- Security video surveillance
- DEFARS and NIST 800-171